Your contribution to the SS St Louis Legacy Project will help us educate universities, high schools and communities on the most significant contemporary issues including human right, immigration policy, refugee policy. You can be part of our unique education through drama program which has reached thousands of students across the US providing them a stimulating and compelling way to learn the lessons of history.
The SS St Louis Legacy Project is a 501©(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax deductible the fullest extent of the law.
- DONATE ONLINE: Contribute safely and securely using our online form
- HONOR A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER: Giving a gift in tribute is a thoughtful way to celebrate a special occasion or remember a loved one
- SPONSOR AN EVENT: Lend your support to one of our unique educational events to be held at universities, high schools and community centers. Most events and initiatives of the Foundation offer specific sponsorship opportunities. With your assistance theatrical productions, playbills, passenger travel, and guest speakers can be assured at our community, university, and other events. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
- BECOME A CORPORATE SPONSOR: Make your company a title sponsor of one of our special university events and have your company be recipient of the goodwill associated with being a supporter of education. Learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
- Gold ($10,000) – Four tickets to Event – Name placement in Playbill and Program – Framed Certificate of Appreciation signed by the SS St Louis Passengers – Photo Op with Dignitaries and Passengers – Photo Album of Event
- Silver ($5,000) – Two tickets to Event – Name placement in Playbill and Program and Photo Op with Passengers
- Benefactor ($1,800) – Name placement in Playbill and Program
The SS St Louis Legacy Project is a not-for-profit 501©(3). Our mission is promote education through the dramatic arts. Your tax deductible donation makes possible this extraordinary historical event and helps defer the costs of the SS St Louis passengers’ travel expenses, the theater presentation and the ceremony. The donation is tax deductible and checks should be made out to
SEND US A CHECK: Make your check payable to:
The SS St Louis Legacy Project
3239 Clint Moore Road, Boca Raton, Florida 33496
We respect your privacy: The SS ST Louis Legacy Project does not share any donor’s personal information with any other entity.
We recognize the importance of partnerships-particularly affiliations with organizations that share our desire to educate and engage a morally aware citizenry. Our partners have been, and continue to be, critical to the work of the St Louis Legacy Project. Below is a list of some of the major partners with whom we collaborate closely:
- Georgetown University, Washington DC
- Hebrew Academy, Coral Springs, Florida
- AMIT, Hollywood, Florida
- Hadassah Florida Atlantic Region, Delray Beach, Florida
- Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Florida]
- Boca Grove Country Club, Boca Raton, Florida
- US Department of State, S/E Office to Monitor Global Anti-Semitism and S/E Office of Holocaust Issues, Washington, DC
- Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska